Plenty to see and do in the Bolivar/Zoar area
History abounds in the area! Hike the Towpath Trail to old Fort Laurens in Bolivar or Zoar Village, where you can take seasonal tours through the old buildings. Quaint B&B’s, antique shops, diners, restaurants, canoeing and small town festivals are just some of the attractions you’ll find during your visit.
Visit these links for more information on the area:
- Fort Laurens, Bolivar
- TakeExit93.com – Bolivar to Zoar – all local festival information, attractions, businesses and more
- Tuscarawas County Convention Bureau
Zoar Village (our first home!)
- Canal Tavern of Zoar – fine food, casual atmosphere in a restored 1829 Canawler Inn
- Cobbler Shop B&B and Antique Shop
- Cider Mill of Zoar B&B and Shop
- Historic Zoar Village – info on Zoar site tours
- The Keeping Room – B&B and Antiques in the Washhouse
- Weaving Haus Antiques – consignment antique shop
- Zoar Civil War Reenactment – coming Sept. 7, 2013!
- Zoar School Inn B&B
- Zoar Wetland Arboretum – two miles of nature trails and picnic shelter